Monday, June 9, 2014

We’re Adding to the Adventure

I know it’s been ages since I posted anything on here. I’ll get better; I promise. It’s hard to blog consistently when you don’t have internet access, but that’s really just an excuse. Let me move on to the why of this post.

This blog is called Danica and Jake’s Many Adventures, right? Well, come the beginning of December, we’ll have one more little adventurer who will be joining us. I’ve been meaning to post this news since Mother’s Day (when we told the whole world).

The idea of being a mom scares the living soul out of me, but it also excites me, but I’ll write more about that later. Below are a few pictures. I decided to start those pregnancy pictures at 12 weeks. So far, I don’t think I look pregnant; I just look like I’ve been hitting the cookies and ice cream too hard.

12 weeks 13 weeks 14 weeks

Don’t mind my cat’s photobomb in my 12 week picture; she’s just curious about what I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment