Monday, August 4, 2014

Pregnancy: Princess Papaya

22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs (or more…still don’t own a scale)
Maternity clothes: Yes. There are still a few t-shirts that fit, but I’m quickly coming to the end of being able to wear those.
Stretch marks: Still haven’t spotted any new ones (Apparently, lotioning up every day is working…for now)
Sleep: Five to six hours.
Best Moment this week: Meeting up with a friend and possibly finding a birth photographer (keep your fingers crossed!)
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night…still  
Movement: Definitely. It’s still hard to know for sure what is her and what is gas, but I know she is moving. :)
Food Cravings: Chocolate. Specifically, hot fudge on vanilla ice cream….which I think I’m going to go dish up for myself…
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing that didn’t make me queasy when I wasn’t pregnant.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm still tending to be more moody.
Looking forward to: Feeling her kick, and knowing for sure that it was her.

And for those of you who are sick of all the pictures of me, here’s a picture of Jake:

P1040508

No comments:

Post a Comment