Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pregnancy: A Pretty Little Pomegranate

21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes. I still have some non-maternity clothes that I fit, but that’s because that clothes was a bit big on me to start with.
Stretch marks: Still haven’t spotted any new ones
Sleep: Less, much, much less than before. I think I’m getting around five to six hours a night, but it still feels like I'm awake, tossing and turning, all night.
Best Moment this week: We found out that (believe it or not) we are having a little girl! Jake and I were pretty shocked. We thought for sure we were having a boy, but this little girl proved us wrong. 
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night.  
Movement: I think so. At least, I'm pretty sure.
Food Cravings: I’m currently a see-food eater. If I watch a commercial for Olive Garden, I want Olive Garden. If I think (or see or smell) pizza, I want pizza. It’s kind of just everything all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing that didn’t make me queasy when I wasn’t pregnant.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm still tending to be more moody.
Looking forward to: Feeling her kick, and knowing for sure that it was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment