Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pregnancy: Butternut Squash


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +26 lbs (approximately)
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Stretch marks: I think the two I found last week are just getting worse. I haven't found any new ones.
Sleep: I wish I could say this was getting better, but really, it's a night by night occasion. As in, occasionally, I sleep, but more often than not, I spend all night tossing and turning and getting up to pee.
Best Moment this week: I finally met my birth photographer! I also had my baby shower!! It was awesome.
Miss anything: I miss my hands not looking like sausages and my feet not feeling like them.
Movement: Julia is quite the little mover. Sometimes, I'm sure the whole world can see her moving. It's so wild to see her move.
Food Cravings: I want baked goods--mostly, I want to bake, but that could have less to do with being pregnant and more to do with the fact that it's fall. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Labor signs: Not so far
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm mostly happy, but I don't know. Ask Jake; he could tell you if I'm more happy or moody. 
Looking forward to: Halloween. I love Halloween. I'm also looking forward to some baby things coming in the mail. Yay, presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment