Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pregnancy: An Avocado-sized Baby

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs

Maternity clothes: I’m still just on maternity pants, but I think my next bit of “fun” money may go to getting me some more comfortable bras. Seriously. Boobs have become the bane of my existence.

Stretch marks: I haven’t seen any new ones. I’ve been using cocoa butter lotion on my whole body, so hopefully stretch marks won’t be too much of a problem.

Sleep: Still about 6-7 hours. Even if I don’t get the 6 to 7 hours through the night, I usually get a 1-2 hour nap sometime during the day.

Best Moment this week:  Jake and I went to the doctor’s, and we heard the heartbeat again.

Miss anything: This might sound vain, but my legs. I’ve always had good looking legs (at least, I thought so. I considered it one of my good features) and now they look like old lady legs. Alas, the price we pay for our children. ;)

Movement: I think I might have felt movement, but I haven’t had anything definitive yet. It felt like it could have been movement, or it could have been a stomach spasm.

Food Cravings: Olive Garden bread sticks. Olive Garden in general.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells. Anything strong. Brushing my tongue makes me gag, but that’s true of when I’m not pregnant. My gag reflex is just more sensitive these days. 

Labor signs: Nope, just the same growing pains as before.

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? Same as last week: On, although my fingers feel pudgy at the end and beginning of my day. During they day, I’m fine.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly still happy.

Looking forward to: Finding out if we buying blue bow ties or pink tu-tus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment