Monday, July 21, 2014

Pregnancy: Banana Baby


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +11 lbs at least. I haven't weighed myself lately. Someday we will get a scale...
Maternity clothes: I have some clothes now. I'm definitely away from the smaller end of my wardrobe.
Stretch marks: Still haven’t spotted any new ones
Sleep: Less, much less than before. I must be getting at least seven to eight hours, but it doesn't feel like that. I feel like I'm awake, tossing and turning, all night.
Best Moment this week: I made, and finished, a count-down for the pregnancy (I added six extra rings that say "Any day now.")
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night.  
Movement: I think so. At least, I'm pretty sure.
Food Cravings: Artichokes, but maybe that's just because I've been thinking about them for ages.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing that didn’t make me queasy when I wasn’t pregnant.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on. My fingers feel fatter, but I’m really hoping that’s just psychological. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm tending to be more moody. I try to keep happy, but I'm pretty moody.
Looking forward to: Thursday!! We find out what Baby Contor's name will be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment