Saturday, December 3, 2011

we got an e-mail...

Here's the jist:
"I am very sorry to inform you that we’ve decided to put the Teach Abroad program on a temporary year-long hiatus, effective immediately. This hiatus means that no participants will be sent on program in 2012, including those who have paid their deposit or paid in full."

translation: No more Korea.

It was good while it lasted. I was super excited...while I thought we were going.

I guess it's true: Stuff happens. Now we move on to Plan B...too bad we never bothered with a Plan B since Plan A was working out so well.

3 comments:

  1. .....Oh saddest thing ever, Danica. You guys are having a rough time these days, aren't you? I'm so sorry to hear that. But, it's all really not just "stuff" happening - it's God, playing His intricate and vital role in your destinies :) Isn't that a better way of looking at it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is to bad. do you think you will still come to the mainland or will you stay in hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??!! I can't believe they can just do that. Seriously, like a month before it happens. Some of us like to plan what we are doing ahead of time! Well, you are taking this better than I would Danica. So, do you think you will go next year?

    ReplyDelete